2) Good education will not necessarily follow from more money.
3) More money should follow great education. This is wise investment.
4) If there is no heavenly reason to educate, there is no earthly reason to educate, especially money.
5) The school which educates from enslavement to money will educate for enslavement to money.
6) Financial fear leads to bad educational decisions.
7) A principal should think more about virtue than he does about money.
8) School success cannot be quantified, especially in dollars and cents.
9) The teacher who changes their teaching due to money is not fit to teach.
10) Money will not fix education.