1) Education is not child-specific, because the child is not the center of education.
2) Have you considered the general direction and trajectory of your family and local church before you put too much expectation on the school or curriculum?
3) Don't quickly assume your child is gifted one way and not another.
4) Don't turn a blind eye to your child's strengths and gifts.
5) Don't place too high of an emphasis on your child's strengths and gifts when deciding their education. Think most of their humanity, their basic faculties that God requires we prepare for a Godward life.
6) Treat your husband Biblically in this decision and not as the financial investor for your dreams.
7) Don't consult too many of your peers when making this decision; you will confuse yourself.
8) Don't be a pragmatist when deciding educational method for your children.
9) Saturate yourself, your family, and your children in Scripture.
10) Saturate yourself, your family, and your children in prayer.